Scott Bennett wrote:
     On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 02:38:31 -0400 quoth Kris Kennaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
     Please note that I posted the first two items merely to inform the
readership of the existence of the problems.  I only hoped for assistance
on the third problem.
     Now, given that you are among the core ports team members, perhaps
you would enlighten me as to which indicators pkg_add uses and which
indicators pkg_delete uses to decide whether a particular package or port
is already installed.  With that information in mind, I might be able to
fix the problem by hand.  Perhaps you could also explain the rationale behind
having them both not use the same indicators, too, so that it might not
simply appear to me to be a glaring design error.

Check into /var/db/pkg if you wish. All of the installed pkg data is kept there.
        I agree though with Kris. This email chain's a mess..
-Garrett