[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
OpenOffice in OSX still isn't that great either because there
still isn't a native (Aqua) build.

I suspect the NeoOffice folks would be surprised to hear that :)

Yes >_>.. I mean that the latest and greatest version of OOo isn't available for Aqua native yet. It's going to take another year to port, as someone has claimed already.

There was a big leap in terms of functionality from 1.x vs 2.x in OOo, but then again considering that the OP was asking about running Office 98 (:D..), I don't think he'd mind running the 1.x version binaries.

-Garrett