Michel Talon a écrit :
Philippe Laquet wrote:

OK - Thanks Tom, I will take a look on it, I think that HAVP was first developped on and for GNU/Linux, that may explain the need of a Mandatory (derived from SysV?) locks... I am currently looking on the source code of HAVP and check is a FreeBSD Patch could be done.

I have looked at HAVP CVS, apparently they have added an option to
compile without mandatory locks (NOMAND).

Salut Michel ;)

That's what I was looking for (Mandatory option in order to perform STREAM). Without Mandatory HAVP works fine but for client "performance" or latency while displaying web pages - I was begging if anyone has found a solution for activating Mandatory locking (+STREAM) for AVP.

I am not sure that Mandatory itself is required, HAVP only creates a temporary file but check if the dedicated mount point IS mounted with MAND...

(I am afraid I am not really clear... lol)

A++ ;)