On 5/15/07, Roland Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tue, May 15, 2007 at 08:47:25AM +0200, Runner on the Road wrote:
>  Hi
>
>  i  have an asus a8js with a 7700 Go gefroce in it
>
>  i ve tryed seveal times to confi my xorg.conf but still not working

Try the nv(4) driver in your device section:

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "Card0"
        Driver          "nv"
EndSection
Having experience with Nvidia graphics cards in laptops (I have a
7600GT go) The normal nv driver DOES NOT seem to work with them, try
install the binary driver from ports, and give that a shot, it works
great for me at native res!

Federico