On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 02:53:44PM +0200, Andrea Venturoli wrote:
> Robert Huff wrote:
> > =?iso-8859-1?Q?Kyrre_Nyg=E5rd?= writes:
> >
> > >  It has to be the worst written error message in history.
> >
> >     Not even close.  I commend to you the Amiga's BSOD:
> >
> >                                       Software Guru
> >                                     Meditation Number
> >                        <very long string of hex digits>
>
> Well, there's always Windows' "Insufficient Memory", which usually means
> anything but memory being full :-)

To continue with the tortured construction ...

Favourite worst written error message in history:

    Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue.

Or how about favourite most useless man page entry:

        The notion of errors is ill defined.

Come to think of it, that last one is almost poetic, isn't it?  In a Zen
sort of way.  Anyone recall which manpage it's from?

--
George
Still working on figuring what "PC Load Letter" means