Following the tasks in Rebuilding “world” in the handbook
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/makeworld.html I
removed the /usr/obj directory and did a buildworld.  When tryinmg to compile
the kernel its failing on unknown option "MD5".  Commenting that out it fails
on the line above MD5,  options LKM.  What's happening here?  These two options
papear in the LINT file.  I can't find anything that explains why this would
happen.