On Jun 12, 2007, at 1:54 PM, Bob wrote:
Running FBSD 6.2 + apache 13. In the apache access log I see these log
records. To me it looks like my apache server is servicing connect requests and get requests to other URL's. Is there some configuration option I can turn on to stop my server from
servicing these bogus requests?

If you have the Apache mod_proxy enabled, either configure it securely or disable it entirely.

Also, double-check your use of PHP-based stuff-- the security of PHP is sufficiently bad that it's pretty common for sites to get hacked if they aren't careful about securing it and updating to the latest versions as new security holes in PHP-based stuff are exploited. You might want to run portaudit...

--
-Chuck