On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:48:11 -0500
Tim Daneliuk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have been happily running 6.2-STABLE w/xorg 7.2 for some time now.
> Last Friday I promoted the sources to the latest version of 6.2-STABLE,
> did mergemaster -i, and built world and a new SMP kernel.  Everything
> works as before after I rebooted *except* I can no longer use Alt-Ctrl #
> to get to the text consoles if X is running.  If I disable X, it works
> fine, but somehow X now seems to ignore these keys.  I did not upgrade
> anything other than the FreeBSD sources theselves, BTW.

Look for some threads in this list about ALT key and alternative keyboadd maps
not working after the upgrade. There is a suuposed fiex, but I haven't tested
it yet.

_________________________
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"Liberty is not a means to a higher political end. It is itself the highest
political end...
liberty is the only object which benefits all alike, and provokes no sincere
opposition...
The danger is not that a particular class is unfit to to govern. Every class is
unfit to govern...
Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."
   Lord Acton

Warned.