Andrew Falanga wrote:
Hi,

I'm working on doing some more development on my php and I've just
discovered that somehow the libraries were removed.  It must have been
through a portupgrade I had done recently.  It's been several months
since I've done anything with it and I noticed that the following
lines were commented in my httpd.conf file:

LoadModule php5_module        libexec/apache/libphp5.so
AddModule mod_php5.c

I uncommented them, but apache won't start now because these files are
to be found.  However, both packages php5 and php5-pgsql are installed
on my system.  How would I get these back?

Andy
Reinstall php and all modules -- that should fix the problem (based on past experience).
-Garrett