Oliver Peter wrote:
On Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 07:14:59PM +0300, Cheffo wrote:
Hi list,

I have server running postfix + courier-imap, and I'm looking for someway to add possibility to exchange calendars/contacts/meeting invitations/etc between mail clients.

Can someone recommend calendar, that is compatible with windows clients and can be run under FreeBSD?

% cat /usr/ports/deskutils/sunbird/pkg-descr
The Sunbird Project is a redesign of the Mozilla Calendar component. The goal
is to produce a cross platform standalone calendar application based on
Mozilla's XUL user interface language.

WWW:    http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/sunbird.html

I like it :) But I'm not sure if you can exchange your inputs with other clients.

I think you can exchange mozilla's (sunbird/lightning) calendar using MS exchange, zimbra and few other apps, but all that I found are not working under freebsd. And this is what I'm looking for - server that support iCal and will allow mail clients (outlook, evolution & sunbird/lighnting) to exchange their calendars.