My problem is that,
I installed the popper and the imap-uw programs. With make install
from their directory in /usr/ports.
My first problem is that I can't find the popper program...
All the installations went fine!
Athought the impad program does exists, but if I start it I can't see it
anywhere. Not in sockstat in the ps and telnet .....
I tried to restart the system, but nothing else changed. Of course I
uncommented the pop3 and imap lines in the /etc/inetd.conf file.
Do you have a guess what could be wrong?