On Thu, 5 Jul 2007 17:00:32 +0700 (ICT)
Olivier Nicole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A nice *feature* that I just noticed, I apologize if it has been
> mentionned earlier.
>
> xorg 7.2 tends to install all the components in /usr/loca insteal of
> the traditional /usr/X11R6.
>
> But sshd is still expecting xauth to be in /usr/X11R6/bin/xauth; so
> sshd_config has to be modified to reflect the fact that xauth new path
> is /usr/local/bin/xauth.
>
> So the default /etc/ssh/sshd_config should be adapted to reflect this
> change...

Hi Olivier,
I'm running ssh w/XForwarding for some apps between 2 boxen with xorg 7.2 with
no problem at all. I dont recall touching ssh's config - anyway, the setup
procedure for xorg 7.2 should symlink /usr/X11R6 to /usr/local/ ...maybe you
have that missing?

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"It's not what you do, it's the love you put into it."
   Mother Theresa.

Warned.