On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 17:46:41 -0700
Gary Kline <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>       I was able to find, ldown load and instal the DOS/Windows ssh
>       utility, but am having trouble scp'ing stuff between my BSD side
>       and my W2K server.  Anybody know what file I have to modify to
>       get permission on the windows computer?

Gary,

what exactly are you trying to do ? what error do you get?

is your windows user local? does it have admin rights ?

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"If you want to realize what a ridiculous word 'lifestyle' is, consider the
fact that technically speaking, Attila the Hun had an  active, outdoor
lifestyle."
  George Carlin

Warned.