Schiz0 wrote:
On 7/11/07, Steve Bertrand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Apache22 from ports doesn't use SSL by default. Check your httpd.conf
> file and make sure the LoadModule for "ssl_module" line is commented
> out.

I'm near certain that it does, but then again I may be wrong. From Makefile:

.if !defined(WITHOUT_SSL_MODULES)
USE_OPENSSL=    yes
.endif

...and this shows up in Makefile.doc as a configure argument:

##      WITHOUT_SSL:              Disable SSL support

Steve

It has the ability to use SSL, but the SSL module isn't enabled by default
It appears to have been enabled by default on my machine and I can't get rid of it no matter what I try. Should I post my httpd.conf file?