--On July 21, 2007 9:10:27 PM -0300 "Marc G. Fournier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Which list? :(  I'm on mulberry-discuss ...

Oh, sorry.  The mulberry-devel list.

Hopefully now that he's puttin gout the source code, we can get a
"FreeBSD  Native" version in ports ... :)

Hopefully.

The funny thing is that I'm now running same version off of an i386 box
(my old  machine) and its running fine *sigh*

Including GPG?

On my Mac, Mulberry core dumps if I scan past an email with a digital signature in it. On my FreeBSD box it core dumps if I try to encrypt a message. I don't recall what it does on Windows because I almost never use it there.

Paul Schmehl ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Senior Information Security Analyst
The University of Texas at Dallas
http://www.utdallas.edu/ir/security/