Hi All,

A partner and I recently purchased a dedicated FreeBSD box. We're currently using Plesk (blech!) to manage client domains and such. I'm curious though as to what the best (most manageable) setup/ configuration is for supporting Rails for each of our clients. Basically we want to be our own Shared Hosting Rails Provider (for lack of a more appropriate phrase) and need to figure out the best server configuration. Just a bit of an FYI, everything is already running on Apache2 so I'd need to share Apache2 among all programs (e.g. svn, rails, etc); as opposed to splitting tasks between Apache and Apache2.

If you could point me in the right direction it would be most appreciated.

Regards,
Michael