On Jul 31, 2007, at 1:29 PMJul 31, 2007, Adam J Richardson wrote:

ytriffy wrote:
Hi list.
Whenever I try to post I get something like this:
Your mail to 'freebsd-questions' with the subject
   [panic]page fault while in kernel mode
The reason it is being held:
   SpamAssassin identified this message as possible spam
Although I'm subscribed user of mailing lists.
What should I do?

Hi ytriffy,

You're posting from gmail.com. That's a known public email domain, that is. I would guess you'd get the same problem coming from yahoo.com or hotmail.com. Do you have a friend running their own email server, so you could get a private email address? Or does your ISP not supply you with a private email address?

I don't know for sure, but I think SpamAssassin would label any publically accessible email server as "possible spam source". That's what I'd do, for sure.

Adam,

I've been posting to the list through gmail for quite some time, without issue. I don't think that's the OP's problem.

Eric Crist