I'm trying to compile my kernel on my newly installed FreeBSD 5.0 I do the following: '% cd /usr/src' then I do '%make buildkernel KERNCONF=ZEUS' and it comes back saying 'make: don't know how to make buildkernel. Stop'. Ideas on what to do with this?? I looked through the release notes and didn't see anything about a new way of building the kernel in the kernel changes section, but maybe I missed something.

Any help would be appreciated,
Dave Loszewski