Jean-Paul Natola wrote:
Hi all,

I was just old today that SpamAssassin 3.2.3 has the fix I need to run it on
FreeBSD-

The problem is that it has not yet been updated in the ports tree, so I
downloaded it from the apache website-

But I do not know how to install it, as I have always installed the
applications from the ports ( make install)

How do I go about installing it on FreeBSD 6.2 ?

Jean-Paul Natola
Network Administrator
Information Technology
Family Care International