perikillo wrote:
>   Hi people.
>
>    Look we have some applications at work, that use scanners Manufacture by
> Symbol. Those applications were created in Access, but i want to create
> those app for a Web browser, my doubt is:
>
>    Does someone here has a app running from the browser that use bar code
> scanners?
>    Which languages did u use, python, php, other?

A lot of barcode scanners work by generating keycodes (either connected
via an adaptor to the PS/2 connector, or USB) so they should work in
anything really... the one we have at work certainly will just write
into Notepad or whatever has keyboard focus when you hit the scanner's
"Go" button.
>    Did u have problems with fonts?

Huh? For reading barcodes?

For printing them (or displaying in a webpage), there are a bunch of
libraries around that generate images, a quick Google showed up:

   for PHP: http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/2176.html
   for command-line (anything):
http://ar.linux.it/software/barcode/barcode.html

Have fun!