fbsd2 wrote:
It only takes 2-3 weeks after changing my email address I use on the list
before I start receiving spam on the new email address.

I have been on this list for years, I have my mail address published on my web site and many other places. I hardly get any spam at all, I don't use any spam filter like spamassasin on the server, only regex on header and blocking a few ip's - simple stuff. I have had one spam mail today.

I did briefly have a .com domain, and despite no external links and that I never used the address on public lists, it got almost instantly spammed. My conclusion is that you are more likely to be a target with a .com domain.

Cheers, Erik
--
Ph: +34.666334818                      web: http://www.locolomo.org