On 25/08/07 Bill Moran said:

> If this turns out to be your problem, I recommend using pool.ntp.org.
> Read up a bit, it should be much more reliable on a consistent basis.
> Also, OpenNTP has support built in to automatically talk to all of
> ntp.org's servers without any funky configuration:
> http://www.pool.ntp.org/use.html

The only problem with the ntp pool is that ntp does its best to factor out
problems with specific ntp servers, by learning about their quirks over time.
An ntp pool where the specific servers that you're talking to change regularly
defeats this.

Good enough to keep time on my server though, I suppose, since I'm not running
a cellular network. :)

Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>