On August 29, 2007 at 02:02PM brad davison wrote:

> After installing the cyrus-sasl2-saslauthd port, I am now unable to rebuild
> sendmail and/or The World.

[snip]

The following is an excerpt from an article on FreeBSD regarding
problems with 'buildworld'

//quote//

23.4.14.6. What do I do if something goes wrong?

Make absolutely sure your environment has no extraneous cruft from earlier
builds. This is simple enough.

# chflags -R noschg /usr/obj/usr
# rm -rf /usr/obj/usr
# cd /usr/src
# make cleandir
# make cleandir
Yes, make cleandir really should be run twice.

Then restart the whole process, starting with make buildworld.

//end quote//

HTH

--
Gerard

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it is unfamiliar
territory.

        Paul Fix