Thank Wojciech,
It was fixed 5 minutes after I posted message. I was missing atapicam in my kernel so I just added atapicam_load="YES" into loader.conf In mean time I portupgraded a few ports so K3b is not complaining anymore. I am listening some of CD-s I burned today. I am
also using  TeXLive which I cut today.

Thanks for the Help body
Predrag Punosevac

Wojciech Puchar wrote:

I have a very strange problem with my DVD-RW drive. Namely the drive is for some reason recognized as read only

acd0: DVDR <LITE-ON DVDRW LH-18A1P/GL0C> at ata0-slave UDMA66

why readonly? it is recognized fine, like my DVD-RW
acd0: DVDR <Slimtype DVDRW SSM-85H5S/FS06> at ata1-master UDMA33

# ATA and ATAPI devices
device          ata
device          atadisk         # ATA disk drives
device          ataraid         # ATA RAID drives
device          atapicd         # ATAPI CDROM drives
device          atapifd         # ATAPI floppy drives
device          atapist         # ATAPI tape drives

everything OK, just why atapist? do you have IDE streamer?
I also edited my load.conf file with

hw.ata.ata_dma="1"
hw.ata.atapi_dma="1"

I altered the permissions devfs.conf and fstab file so that I can read and write but that is not even important since I can not
write anything even from the command line

I also get

[pedja@ /usr/home/Pedja]$ dvd+rw-mediainfo /dev/acd0
/dev/acd0: unable to open: Inappropriate ioctl for device

use cd0 only

[pedja@ /usr/home/Pedja]$ dvd+rw-mediainfo /dev/cd0
/dev/cd0: unable to open: Inappropriate ioctl for device

please

ls -l /dev/cd0
ls -l /dev/pass*