I had thought this was in the early adopters guide (you did read that right?),
but doesn't 5.0 take more memory to install than 4.7 did?  I don't know if
that would cause your problem or not, but it seems possible.  Try installing
4.7, that should work fine, if not, let us know what problem you have.

Tim