From: Giorgos Keramidas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 10:14 AM
To: Bill Banks
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: qmail help

On 2007-09-13 22:48, Bill Banks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I just make qmail from port and killed sendmail. I can send mail out but
> can't recvice it. I think that the mailboxes is not made,,

You'll have to provide us with *many* more details about the precise
steps you followed, what you wanted to do, what you have done so far,
and so on...

Please see <http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html> and then
post a question which is a bit longer, but contains more useful content.
This way we will be able to help you more effectivelly, and it will be a
much more pleasant experience for everyone, including you :)