I ran into a strange issue while trying to do a cd install from the
5.0-RELEASE cds. After booting from the cd, the install skips the kernel
configuration menue completely (I've never seen that before), then jumps
right into sysinsall. I select 'standard install', and I see the folloing:

afd0
da0
da1

adf0 is a zip250 drive on this box. Why is that showing up here? If I
choose to use the entire disk on da0 and da1 (no dual boot concerns), and
install the 'standard mbr' on the da0, I seem to be stuck going back to the
'choose the drive'

afd0
da0
da1

menue without getting to the the disklable editor....

What am I doing wrong? thanks

ps... sorry for cross posting, but I wasn't sure which group this fell to
the best...