On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:26:04 -0400
Lisandro Grullon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear FBSD users,
> I am running FBSD 6.2R with most of my ports upgrade to the latest. I just
> finish doing a upgrade of Xorg 7.2 to 7.3 because I was having an issue with
> my keyboard and mouse using 7.2. In any case the reason I am posting this is
> because after the upgrade, I launch xfce4 using startx and all went ok, yet
> when I am in my desktop and I try assessing the "home" or "filesystem" icons,
> they just appear to blink and never get launched, is any of you having this
> issue, I am not sure if this is a software bug that xfce4 is having. If any
> experience this, please elaborate. Lisandro

Hi Lisandro,
have you got Thunar installed? those icons launch your file manager, which by
default is the Thunar file manager. I am not sure if there is a way to replace
it for other.

You may want to check ~/.xsession-errors to see if there are any errors being
issued by xfdesktop or Thunar itself.

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

   Mahatma Ghandi

Warned.