Brian Guest wrote:
Dear [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I would like to install freebsd 6.2 or 6.0 on my pentium three PC computer.
  At this moment my pentium three computer has XP installed on it i do not know
  which files from the freebsd website to download and write to a CDRW orCDR
  could you direct me to the wright files and walk me through the process of
installing
free bsd thank you brn_gst

--------------------------------- Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more. _______________________________________________

Look at this list to find a mirror near your location, you will get a better download speed:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mirrors-ftp.html

Download the i386 version iso image:

6.2-RELEASE-i386-disc1.iso

Burn it on CD using the "Create CD from ISO image" or similar option on your windows CD recording program.
Adjust your BIOS to boot from CD, then reboot

Read and follow the FreeBSD handbook carefully, particularly the installation chapter:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/install.html

If you have no previous Unix or Linux experience, be patient and prepared to learn a lot of new stuff.

Manolis