Agus wrote:
You want the mail to be delivered to the file /var/mail/username ?

I just typed at my machine (running freebsd and sendmail)

mail -s "Testing" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
hello
.

and the mail got delivered to the file /var/mail/cat

How is your sendmail configuration, I guess you have done some changes
and not using the default ?

--

Christer Hermansson

Hi Christer,

Thanks for the reply....exactly that...i want the mail to be delivered to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] is i say...i got it stucked in the queue deferred....

I didn't touch the sendmail conf..as far as i remember..also i dont know
much about sendmail conf so it would be difficult that i had modified
it...I'll check though....

thanks...and have a nice weekend all

This is just a guess:

Maybe you have changed the line