Hello,

I have a habit to download latest ports from FreeBSD farily regularly
(a couple of times a week). I use portsnap for that. For the first
time today I came accross a message that my ports tree is completely
up to date. Hard to believe that as I have not fetched the updates for
the last 2 (or 3) days and there are always a few new or updated ones.
Coincidence or the portsnap server is wrong?

./port.sh
Looking up portsnap.FreeBSD.org mirrors... 4 mirrors found.
Fetching snapshot tag from portsnap2.FreeBSD.org... done.
Latest snapshot on server matches what we already have.
No updates needed.
Ports tree is already up to date.

Thanks!

Zbigniew Szalbot