On Sun, 7 Oct 2007 10:26:17 -0700
Rem P Roberti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyone give me a heads up on what needs to be done to watch YouTube
> videos using Firefox and FreeBSD 6.2?

this was a list of the related components from an email I sent in late July
this year - I've since updated several of them ,but it still works just fine.

firefox-2.0.0.5,1
javavmwrapper-2.3
diablo-jdk-1.5.0.07.01_6
linux-flashplugin-7.0r69
nspluginwrapper-0.9.91.4_2

youtube works fine, except for a slight sound async in some cases, but i don't
know if that's due to my cpu , the flash plugin or the wrapper. I dont
particularly care really...

the flash9 plugin was having some problems when I last tested it. it may have
been fixed, i don't know.

read the archives for instructions on how to install the plugins (hint, su root
before installing the flash plugin with the nspluginwrapper script..

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

   Mary had a crypto key

   she kept it in escrow

   and everything that Mary said