Finally, I manage to setup X.org and then KDE 3.5.4 running on FreeBSD 6.2-Release. I created a user account named "william" and do not assign any group as I do not know what are the list of group name for me to select. To start KDE, i use command "kdm" but I can only logon using the newly created user name "william", but it do not have same permission/access rights as "root" account. Please show on how to enable this user account, with the same permission as root ?
Thank you.