At 03:01 PM 10/16/2007, lysergius2001 wrote:
Hi

Is it possible to run two routers?  I have an ADSL modem 192.168.1.1 and a
wireless router 192.168.2.1.  The both are accessed using dhcp.  I would
like to be able to switch from one the the other, or have both available.
Is this possible?

Thanks

Just as an informational note, you can now get combined units that have both the ADSL and wireless together in one unit. I have one from Netopia. The unit I have also allows for multiple wireless subnets and each can have their own security, so if you have to run WEP for tivo you can do so on a separate wireless subnet.

        -Derek

believed to be clean.