At 09:10 AM 10/18/2007, Joel Muia wrote:
Dear Reader

I have FreeBSD 5.5 installed and configured as a firewall and as mail server
in my network. Unfortunately, a consultant installed and configured before I
joined the company.  I am the system administrator however I do not know on
how to support it.

Currently, mails are not going. Only internal mails are be delivered.

How do I troubleshoot? What services do I restart and what commands should I
use.

You need to find out more information before we can offer much help. You need to determine how and what mail software you are using. Look in /etc/rc.conf to see if you have sendmail_enable statements there, or something else (postfix, dovecot, etc.) You could be using a number of different software configurations.

Once you determine what software your server is running, post that back to this thread and you can get more help.

        -Derek

believed to be clean.