RW wrote:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 18:59:01 -0700
Jay Chandler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

RW wrote:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 17:32:35 -0700
Jay Chandler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Johan Andersson wrote:
On 10/25/2007 11:47 PM, Kris Kennaway wrote:
Any good oneliner for rebuild all the ports that you recommend?
portupgrade -afO

Personally I prefer
portupgrade -f '<2007-10-25 11:00'

since it's restartable.
You don't have to throw the -O flag in there to keep various ports
from complaining?

The point of -O is to have portupgrade save a few seconds by omitting sanity-checking if pkgdb has already been run. It's not intended
for hiding problems.

Okay, I'll buy that.
I just tried it, and it worked. I distinctly remember a port (mailscanner-mrtg, but there are others) who choked on the fact that Apache1.3 isn't the same thing as Apache2.2 until I fed it the O flag...

--
Jay Chandler / KB1JWQ
Living Legend / Systems Exorcist