At 09:37 AM 11/5/2007, Darryl Hoar wrote:
Greetings,
I am trying to figure out why  my freebsd 6.2 server has started
randomly rebooting.  I look at dmesg and see nothing out of
the ordinary.  Not sure if it is hardware or the OS.

Ideas for troubleshooting greatly appreciated.

-Darryl

I would suggest you run GENERIC if you are not. Turn off any rc scripts you don't need. Run diagnostics on the hardware and memtest.

        -Derek

believed to be clean.