Jonathan Horne wrote:
I was reading a while back that the jails tcp system was getting an overhaul,
possibly in the 7.0 release.  I don't remember all the particulars, but things
along the lines to make jails function even more like a real (independant)
system.  I believe one of the improvments might have been a separate virtual
interface, thus allowing he jail to have its own pf configuration.

I've not seen anything else on this topic, so I was wondering if anyone might
know if that's going to make in to 7 (and possibly backported to 6.3)?

It is still in development, although I think you can download a test iso.

Kris