On Wednesday 21 November 2007, Gerard wrote:
> > On November 21, 2007 at 07:11AM Mario Lobo wrote:
> >
> > On Wednesday 21 November 2007, tusar kumar wrote:
> > > hi
> > >    i want to know how can i assembly laptop. i want a video copy
> >
> > Ahahahahah !
> >
> > Sorry guys. That was really funny !
>
> You did notice his email address I assume.

I know, I know.. I saw it.
I presume he meant "I would like to know how to install FreeBSD on a laptop.
Do you have a how-to video?"

I wasn't making fun OF him but the possibility that he really meant  "assemble
a laptop" sounded funny, to me at least.

--
Mario Lobo
Segurança de Redes - Desenvolvimento e Análise