Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
Beastie's Law:

  Any demand of a modification of FreeBSD or it's website
using political incorrectness as the justification is automatically
wrong.
Political Incorrectness is very subjective though.

It doesen't matter.  What constitutes a Nazi comparison is also
very subjective.  However, Godwin's law works anyway.

Man, this leaves me confused as to how to respond. The notion of changing anything for the mere mention of political correctness is abhorrent, but OTOH, I do hate anything smelling of Naziism. And, finally, although I don't want to see changes in our web page done for PC, I really, really dislike the way our web pages are set up now, it's just so much harder to get thengs, so much more unpleasant, but I don't think I know enough about human-design to be able to give you a reasonable explanation of why I dislike our web page setup.

I just do. Might that be a data point for you? I betcha a lot of others feel just exactly as I do.

Ted