Sorry, I don't know what could happen, it's no the first time(maybe gmail,
or safari browser). Well, I must rewrite all over again.
I have a laptop compaq presario f500 with a wireless integrated chip, which
is a Broadcom one, it has winxp, fbsd6.2, rofreesbie. I had tested many
times trying to load the bcmwl5_sys module generated with ndisgen, but all
my tries finished in reboots, it's was not possible no have some information
from any log, the only information showed