???? wrote:
I want to install rhel5 on same hard disk. Freebsd6.2 slice is on
primary partition , second OS is Fedora 7, 3rd is rhel4 (want to fresh
install rhel5 over rhel4) .
I can see freebsd mentioned in my rhel partitioning section, most
likely linux does not have support for freebsd slice.
Last time too I had do format my FreeBSD just for RHEL4/Fedora, and I
dont want to format FreeBSD just to install linux. Is there some
method to avoid formatting FreeBSD every time I fresh install linux? I
have two disks , second disk I use for saving data.

Thanks and Regards
Anuj Singh "anugunj".