Hi everybody

Freebsd 6.2
sorry this question is a bit thick I know but after getting the usb and cdrom
open as root I tried as user and got the following message

 A security policy in place prevents this sender from sending this
 message to this recipient, see message bus configuration file (rejected
 message had interface "org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.Volume" member "Mount"
 error name "(unset)" destination "org.freedesktop.Hal")

a suggested work around was to add user to "storage group"

would somebody be kind enough to tell me how to add user to storage group

Thanks

Andrew