On Mon, 14 Jan 2008, John Almberg wrote:

[...]
At the beginning of the week, I was getting a few spam a day in my spam folder. What has me spooked is that this whole weekend I got exactly one spam in my spam folder (a false positive, in fact). This is down from around 500 that I normally get per day (which is why I was keen to get an up-to-date mailserver!)

I know this is an odd thing to worry about, but is this normal? Since the spam doesn't even seem to be reaching spamd, I'm guessing that the real hero is pf, which must be blocking 99.99% of spam at the packet level.

Is this normal?

I don't know if it's normal or not, but it sounds like a great result. Would you mind sharing your pf config?

--
Chris Hill               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
**                     [ Busy Expunging <|> ]