Hi,

I'm trying to setup maildrop to work with my postf, dovecot and mysql mail
server.
I installed maildrop successfully.
This is what I used to install it

cd /usr/ports/mail/maildrop; make WITH_AUTHLIB=yes WITH_MAILDIRQUOTA=yes
install clean
At the blue prompt I selected mysql and it installed with out any problems.

I then edited the /usr/local/etc/authlib/authmysqlrc file and added my
mysql info to it but when I run the following I get this error

echo "test" | maildrop -V 5 -d [EMAIL PROTECTED]
maildrop[44965]: Temporary authentication failure.

This is what I see in my maillog file
authdaemond: stopping authdaemond children
authdaemond: modules="authmysql", daemons=5
authdaemond: Installing libauthmysql
authdaemond: Installation complete: authmysql
Temporary authentication failure.

Here is the config files for authdaemonrc and authmysqlrc
cat /usr/local/etc/authlib/authdaemonrc

authmodulelist="authmysql"
authmodulelistorig="authuserdb authvchkpw authpam authldap authmysql
authpgsql"
daemons=5
authdaemonvar=/var/run/authdaemond
subsystem=mail
DEBUG_LOGIN=0
DEFAULTOPTIONS="wbnodsn=1"
LOGGEROPTS=""

and autmysqlrc

MYSQL_SERVER        localhost
MYSQL_USERNAME      postuser
MYSQL_PASSWORD      changedpasswd
MYSQL_PORT      3306
MYSQL_OPT       0
MYSQL_DATABASE      postfix
MYSQL_USER_TABLE    mailbox
MYSQL_CRYPT_PWFIELD MD5
MYSQL_CLEAR_PWFIELD clear
MYSQL_UID_FIELD     125
MYSQL_GID_FIELD     125
MYSQL_LOGIN_FIELD   username
MYSQL_HOME_FIELD    '/usr/local/virtual'
MYSQL_NAME_FIELD    name
MYSQL_MAILDIR_FIELD maildir

I want to use maildrop to move all the emails that gets flagged as spam to
be moved into the Junk mail folder.

Any help will be apeaciated
Thanks
Reinhold