Manolis Kiagias wrote:

Alphons "Fonz" van Werven wrote:
E. J. Cerejo wrote:

Is there a tutorial on how to configure compiz fusion on FBSD 6.3 / gnome or fluxbox.

1. Use the port/package.
2. Every now and then I see messages fly by in which you can find
   exactly which flags/options to use.
3. You are right, there should be documentation...

Alphons

P.S. I found this stashed in a folder meant for future reference:

> Assuming you have already setup you X server for composite, to run
> compiz-fusion enter these commands:
>
> (as normal user)
>
> compiz --replace --sm-disable --ignore-dekstop-hints ccp &
> emerald --replace &

Credits to Manolis Kiagias :-)
Never thought this was such a sought-after feature :)

Anyway, here is a quick article I just wrote:

http://store.itsyourftp.com/~sonic2000gr/freebsd/compiz-fusion/article.html

Your feedback is welcome.

Manolis