On 03/01/2008, at 11:56 AM, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
As noted in my original report, this isn't a nagios issue per se ... my first experience with this issue was with Azureus/java ... so its a 'threading issue
in general' ...

A patch to force the package to link against libthr() has been committed [1] and should be available once mirrors update as net-mgmt/ nagios 2.10_1. This has been tested since this conversation stated in the net-mgmt/nagios-devel port [2] without any negative feedback being received. Bundled in the update is the inclusion of libltdl as requested by Tom Judge.

I'd be interested to know how people go with the updated port. Thanks for your patience.

[1] http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=120150
[2] http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=119246

Jarrod.