I tried with LOADER_TFTP_SUPPORT and LOADER_NFS_SUPPORT both enabled.
Also I tried with nfs disabled and tftp enabled. All was made under 6.2 stable, i386 arch.
Only once i`ve got it working without timeout, but I could not repeat this.
I`ll be back to this question in about one or two month with 6.2 and amd64 arch, so may be I`ll discover something new.
Zinevich Denis wrote:
It does not work. I`ve tried. But as I found in forums and mailing lists it randomly helps sometimes.

Please don't top-post. I have a comment in src/sys/boot/i386/loader/conf.c v1.26 (RELENG_7) saying:

#if defined(LOADER_NFS_SUPPORT) && defined(LOADER_TFTP_SUPPORT)
#error "Cannot have both tftp and nfs support yet."
#endif

So at least the intent is that NFS and TFTP are mutually exclusive. Since the OP has both working at the same time, there's something wrong. Which version are you using, and which architecture?

I'm not really able to help you debug further, so I suggest filing a PR if one doesn't exist already.

Erik