On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 02:46:39PM +1000, Da Rock wrote:

> On Thu, 2008-02-21 at 20:23 -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > > When defining the differences to my clients as to windows,
> > > Linux, and FreeBSD I use a 60's model VW beetle for windows ...
> >
> > Sheesh!  What did VW do to you to deserve an insult like that?
> >
> > I still see the occasional beetle on the roads.  I doubt that would
> > be the case if they had to be "rebooted" a couple of times a day.
>
> Do you have a better suggestion? I'd be happy to use it ;) Maybe a
> Sigma?

How about that Trabant (I don't know the seplling) that was made in
some eastern bloc country before the wall went down?    You were
lucky to get from the house to the store in one of those, especially
if there was a stop along the way that would require restarting the
dead engine because they would not idle.

////jerry