FreeBSD is permanently connected to Internet (ethernet link to adsl modem).
To serial port I have connected one radiomodem and few miles away second
radiomodem is connected to windows box.
This windows box should have access to Internet.

I successfully installed 6.3release and I have Inet access on this box.
What next? Create bridge? ppp -direct? some specialized port/package?

ppp -direct, on windoze side it's not that simple.
in windoze you can connect through serial port with dialing, but you can not without dialing.

feel the power of windoze ;)

emulate modem and connecting with chatscript ;) or ask microsoft how to make windows do LESS that it can.